FUE Manual & motor grafts

Hello,

please can someone advise which get better result manual or motored FUE.

Does anymore else find deal with Turkey recommended clinics on this forum a little frustrating. The price is not even favourable any longer either compared to elite in Europe.

Edited by Pmk1

• Pmk1 changed the title to FUE Manual & motor grafts
  • Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Pmk1 said:

Hello,

please can someone advise which get better result manual or motored FUE.

Does anymore else find deal with Turkey recommended clinics on this forum a little frustrating. The price is not even favourable any longer either compared to elite in Europe.

Manual or motorised a good skilled surgeon wud produce a good result with any technique he/she is comfortable with..so dnt dig deep into it as evry technique has its positives and flaws ...better focus on the hands using the technique they r comfortable and confident about...

For choosing a surgeon u cn go to recommended list and shortlist 2-3 from that after seeing their patient gallery and consult them and compare them and thn take ur decision ...choose wisely 😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, Archan said:

Manual or motorised a good skilled surgeon wud produce a good result with any technique he/she is comfortable with..so dnt dig deep into it as evry technique has its positives and flaws ...better focus on the hands using the technique they r comfortable and confident about...

For choosing a surgeon u cn go to recommended list and shortlist 2-3 from that after seeing their patient gallery and consult them and compare them and thn take ur decision ...choose wisely 😊

I have used the recommended list and I’m still very confused quite frankly.

58 minutes ago, Pmk1 said:

I have used the recommended list and I’m still very confused quite frankly.

Then post your photos and ask for suggestions. What's your budget? Where are you willing to travel?

I don't care about manual or motorized extraction. I've had both and they were both excellent. I do, however, prefer manual placement over pre-made incisions on the recipient area.

On 2/3/2023 at 9:44 PM, MachoVato said:

Then post your photos and ask for suggestions. What's your budget? Where are you willing to travel?

I don't care about manual or motorized extraction. I've had both and they were both excellent. I do, however, prefer manual placement over pre-made incisions on the recipient area.

Thanks your help. I will upload some pics in due course.

1. Yes , I am willing to travel but would prefer to stay in Uk. I haven’t heard of many great clinics in Uk.

2. 6-7500k

just dipping my toe into this transplant.

4 minutes ago, Pmk1 said:

Thanks your help. I will upload some pics in due course.

1. Yes , I am willing to travel but would prefer to stay in Uk. I haven’t heard of many great clinics in Uk.

2. 6-7500k

just dipping my toe into this transplant.

Photos are needed to determine number of grafts. Your budget isn't very high, so you'll be limited to around 2500 grafts. That's based on a clinic that charges around 2.5 euro/graft. No one in the UK can do it for that cost. You're looking at Turkey. If you need more grafts, you'll have to find a cheaper clinic or increase the budget.

15 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Photos are needed to determine number of grafts. Your budget isn't very high, so you'll be limited to around 2500 grafts. That's based on a clinic that charges around 2.5 euro/graft. No one in the UK can do it for that cost. You're looking at Turkey. If you need more grafts, you'll have to find a cheaper clinic or increase the budget.

£7500 is around 8000 euro.

Edited by Pmk1