when can i get my ht done

hello im 32 norwood 5 diffuse thinner been losing hair since 30 im good responder to medication especially minoxidil which increase my density so fast i can't take medication all my life especially finasteride i want permenant solution i want to do ht and fill my top with 5000/6000 grafts and forget about it some people told me baldness slow down after 35 so i can do my ht and others told me its dangerous any time because i have full head of hair and shock loss could happen and i dont know what to do and when

before medication

IMG_20220402_043139.thumb.jpg.ec0f7789dd49630641f7348dd20cd807.jpg 

after medication

IMG_20221220_041858.thumb.jpg.b28af82c0ed5b55bf70ff42223e7ef40.jpg

2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

when you dont want to take finasteride permanently it might wont be a good idea to get an hairtransplant before you know your final norwood status

i know my final norwood its 5 like my father the top only thin diffuse but the back is good and dont thin 

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, honey21790 said:

i know my final norwood its 5 like my father the top only thin diffuse but the back is good and dont thin 

Over the years ahead of you your donor will thin. I'm not a doctor but I look at my pics at when I was 20, 30, 40 and now and now my donor (pre Eugenix that is) is much less than at either of the previous stages in my life. That's because the donor area is DHT resistant but unfortunately it is not DHT proof. I would continue with minoxidil to keep your gains and if you can tolerate finasteride then I would stick with it. It's a drug for life and if you have surgery it will always be part of your arsenal. Wishing you all the best whichever path you choose.

• Like 2