using wax/gel after HT

Hi Guys,

I am 6 weeks post op and the native hair on my recipient area is slowly growing back (it was shaved down). Most of the transplanted hairs have now fallen out however about 10% remain.

In the next few weeks I would like to start using wax again but am wondering would this have a negative effect on the transplanted hairs.

i was told not to use any products for about a year but i think about 6 months you should be ok to use organic non harsh products, what i did is used aloe vera as gel then there were only good side effects rather than negative, get some from holland and barret or from the internet, just make sure its 99% or 100% aloe gel and you can start using that whenever you like, you will go through alot of it so buy a big amount. the stuff aids in healing also so it will improve your recipiant site

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Your HT dr. should have sent you home with some post op instructions, if not I would call their office to see what they advise. We allow our patients to use their hair styling products 7 days post op.

Jessica

HT Coordinator

Limmer HTC

Dr. Brad Limmer is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

i think its best not to use them to you have alot of growth becuase say something does go wrong you will be thinking toyourself was it this was it that could it be down to me using this on my head etc, best just to stick to natural products like the Aloe Vera i said not worth risking using other things just incase

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily