Hermest hair clinic istanbul

davidk

I understand that Hermest is considered a "hair mill" that sees many patients per day. My question is, does that necessarily mean they are bad? Looking on google or trustpilot or virtually any other source, the reviews are very good. Are these all fake reviews? Is it possible for a "hair mill" to be good at what they do? Places like this are fairly inexpensive, show up on numerous "best clinic" lists (including from travel magazine) and have good reviews. If they are doing good work, it seems worth using them, even if it is a place seeing many patients per day. I would love to hear some thoughts/explanations on why a place like this should be avoided. 

Most are fake reviews and paid by these type of clinics.

They write they are the best award winning HT clinic in Turkiye (former Turkey 😅)...!!! 

What award? What criteria? Who gave that price? 

Have you looked at the their pictures? Low quality thumbnail where you can't see anything when you zoom in, bad lighting, different angles, no consistency in how they take pictures. 

There are so many red flag 🚩 just by looking at their Website. 

Who does the work? Is it the doctor? Is the doctor involved in all stages or sees you 30 minutes before surgery then hands you over to kids in white robes who will do the work. Do you want to risk surgery (make no mistake, this is surgery) by the hands of non medical young kids. 

Have you seen good quality confirmed cases? 

How many cases have you found on forums that share their stories? 

Be smart, if you are only going by price then better to wait and try save up some more for the likes of Dr Bicer in Turkiye. 

• Like 1