Has anyone tried Goldcity hair in Istanbul yet?

1 hour ago, hairt1234 said:

Thinking of getting my hair transplant done there. Just wondering if anyone has had one there or not. Found them on Insta. Thanks

Just the name "gold city" should make you run. 

Classic hair mill, who's the doctor that would perform the surgery? Will the doctor be involved in all steps of surgery or just meet you 15 minutes before surgery to draw a hairline middle of the forehead and then 20 years old kids in surgery cloths will do everything? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2023 at 8:39 AM, hairt1234 said:

Thinking of getting my hair transplant done there. Just wondering if anyone has had one there or not. Found them on Insta. Thanks

I had my hair transplant done in Goldcity. My seventh month is up and I think I got a great result. They took care of me from the very beginning of the process and still do. I'm posting pictures of my result every month, glad I chose Goldcity.

2 hours ago, Jim Samuel said:

Ho fatto il trapianto di capelli a Goldcity. Il mio settimo mese è scaduto e penso di aver ottenuto un ottimo risultato. Si sono presi cura di me fin dall'inizio del processo e lo fanno ancora. Pubblico le foto del mio risultato ogni mese, felice di aver scelto Goldcity.

Very credible this comment 🤥, you just registered to review this place 🤔

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim Samuel said:

I had my hair transplant done in Goldcity. My seventh month is up and I think I got a great result. They took care of me from the very beginning of the process and still do. I'm posting pictures of my result every month, glad I chose Goldcity.

If you have one post in your history, which is the one you made on this thread, how have you been posting pictures?