Eugenix Partial Shave Examples

Hi everybody, Long time lurker, first time poster etc etc.

I'm booked in to Eugenix in 2 weeks time for circa 2000 grafts on my norwood 2 and I am going down the partial shave route for (client facing) work purposes. I can only find one example of a partial shave Eugenix HT on the forum and so was wondering if anybody can share  their experiences, any images of their progress, tips on remaining subtle.

Much obliged!

1 hour ago, UAE2India said:

Hi everybody, Long time lurker, first time poster etc etc.

I'm booked in to Eugenix in 2 weeks time for circa 2000 grafts on my norwood 2 and I am going down the partial shave route for (client facing) work purposes. I can only find one example of a partial shave Eugenix HT on the forum and so was wondering if anybody can share  their experiences, any images of their progress, tips on remaining subtle.

Much obliged!

I asked the doctor if they could do it like a partial shave and was told the result would be better if it was shaved. So i understand you're client facing, but this is something you seriously should have thought about prior to booking and something you need to ask Eugenix directly because they would be the only people to tell you if you can have it done that way. 

Personally i think a person should always take some time off work to heal after the operation and then after that 10 day post-op period up to maybe 14 days, things might begin to look more normal and like a buzzed hair cut. 

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

I asked the doctor if they could do it like a partial shave and was told the result would be better if it was shaved. So i understand you're client facing, but this is something you seriously should have thought about prior to booking and something you need to ask Eugenix directly because they would be the only people to tell you if you can have it done that way. 

Personally i think a person should always take some time off work to heal after the operation and then after that 10 day post-op period up to maybe 14 days, things might begin to look more normal and like a buzzed hair cut. 

Thanks man. I followed your journey closely too.

Oh I absolutely did consider it, and I did ask this question during the initial exchanges, and have been told it can be done. The effect would only be on the hairs transplanted close to my existing hairline, no?

I am 98% sure I'll press on, but just looking to see if there are any examples out there.

Partial shave is only concealable for minor procedures (ex. 500 grafts or less).

I'm sorry but it's silly to think a partial shave 2000 graft procedure is going to be fooling anyone. 

Just search all the countless examples on the forum of partial shaved guys. Looks VERY noticeable. In fact, many of these partial shaved guys look more conspicuous than just getting fully buzzed down.

Even though you are client facing, is it possible to wear a hat in your role? And, even if you are in some sort of very formal/uptight profession, there are of course plenty of formal hats out there. 

Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to hair transplants and the workplace. If at all possible maybe go back to your employer and see if some amenity can be given. Or perhaps you can even tell clients "forgive me for my buzz cut scalp, I just had a minor medical procedure done". 

I doubt anyone will really think twice about it.  

Edited by HappyMan2021