Eugenix -Dr Das —115/116 Days Post OP progress videos under evening natural lighting and room lighting - Please Share your thoughts on the progress

Hi Guys ,

Sharing the videos link of my progress so far .The videos are taken 2 days back .Overall I am feeling better day by day although still lots and lots of time still remaining in the journey and the hairs are yet to become thicker and mature and blend with my non HT hairs .

Videos -

116 Days Evening Natural Lighting -

115 Days Room Lighting - Two lights inside room 

https://imgur.com/a/SjONCpp

I have got the feedback from many of my friends who already had undergone HY that my growth is fast and good but although I am still worried of how much dena would it look as the hard light in scalp still is a killer of my confidence although the harsh light experience is not valid now until I reach 8-10 months mark as that would be the 80-90% results .

Take a look at my journey so far if you want to see my pre and post op pictures to compare my current progress -

11 hours ago, AlexMeister21 said:

Looks very good, especially for four months. The majority of people won’t be able to tell you had a hair transplant at this stage, even under the harsh lighting, and it’s only going to get thicker

No mate… harsh lighting shows the sparseness ..I am assuming this may be due to the reason that hairs are still thin and colourless 

Edited by Madhur Vansil