Dr Gur at Gur Hair or Dr Das at Eugenix

RayUK

• Administrators

I would try to do a search of their names on our search page and reach out to their patients. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'd looked at both as well, I decided to go with Eugenix personally but Gur certainly appealled to me. The schedule and things just worked out for Eugenix  for me and I'm stoked about them feel confident in that choice for later this month... honestly though think you'd be fine with either. Contact both and get a sense of what they're suggesting for you. That'll help. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RayUK said:

Hello members

I have narrowed down the surgeons between Dr Gur and Gur Hair in Turkey and Dr Das at Eugenix in India.

Who would you recommend between the 2 and why.

Thanks

Ray

Hello bud, Dr. Das is well known in this forum, my bet is on her. 

1 hour ago, RayUK said:

Thank you Melvin, Ray35 and Adam561.

I will contact them foe more info

Tag them on your thread here or send them a text personally. I have seen they're good responders on this forum. 

On 1/11/2023 at 5:19 PM, RayUK said:

Hello members

I have narrowed down the surgeons between Dr Gur and Gur Hair in Turkey and Dr Das at Eugenix in India.

Who would you recommend between the 2 and why.

Thanks

Ray

Both options are good.  Both Doctors do the hairline design and planning, while in Dr Gur's clinic you can select Dr Gur to do the extractions as well, while dr das does the incisions, and the techs do extractions and implantation of grafts. Dr gur is also cheaper (1 euro/graft if he wont do the extractions, 1.5 euro/graft if he does most parts of the procedure by himself), since price of Dr Das was increased recently...

Between these two i would select Dr gur since he is an ethical surgeon in turkey, giving consistent good results. 

Edited by Gramatik