Advice on HCL clinic

z4ydi

I have been in communication with HLC. They offered me FUE Sapphire for $2600, to transplant 4700 to 5200 grafts. They also confirmed that the hairline drawing and the incision or channeling will be done by Dr Ahmet Yildirim and not a technician. 

I just want some advice on the clinic and Dr Ahmet, how good is their work and reputation?

Thanks 

Are you sure that you contactet the HLC clinic?
The price for one graft by HLC is 2,7 Euros, for 5000 grafts 13.500 Euros and there is no dr.ahmet in the HLC Team.

and im 100% Sure HLC dont advertise with "Sapphire" 

• Valued Contributor

@z4ydi the whole sapphire thing is just a marketing gimmick. I don't know how old you are but if you are planning a hair restoration on a budget and geography you will find that in the long run you may very well regret this and will end up costing you a hell of a lot more in the end. It's best to save up for a doctor that is right for you. Not trying to make you right for the doctor. All the best.

• Valued Contributor

@z4ydi i dont think tht hlc is doing sapphire fue...and they are not that cheap ...kindly double check with them...go to their website and their would be the official contact details there...they have a whatsapp link there..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023