1450 grafts

• 1 month later...

1 day short of 26 weeks/6 months. Very happy. Seems like the hair is now maturing and thickening so feels more natural. Also still hair growing in as I had some more spots last week which I gather is probably hair coming through 

IMG_3336.png

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 11:09 AM, RecedingSebs said:

7 month update. Pretty pleased but let me know your thoughts

IMG_3442.png

Pure Barry big man. Your heid’s lookin’ brand new. Cured!

(google translate should facilitate the interpretation of this post for any non-Glaswegian readers)

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

9.5 months. Very happy with the result with perhaps a bit more progress still to come… 

Does anyone know what the lump is on my parting and how to treat it? Have contacted the hair surgery but they can’t speak to me until tomorrow…

IMG_3739.png

IMG_3732.png

• Like 1

There are two times when you can experience these bumps.  Right after the procedure and as the new hair is coming in.  Let's address the latter as this is what you're concerned about.  The follicle comes with the gland.  The gland blocks the hair.  It will turn into a bump.  Use warm compresses and, when ready, treat it like a zit.  Clean it.  The hair will then grow normally.  A dozen of these is normal.  It truly takes 12+ months to mature results.  If you're a slow grower, it might even take 18+ months.  Patience.  

• Thanks 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.