I need something answered about toppik and couvre

So I been checking out those 2 products and I wanna get them but my question is, if I apply toppik or couvre can I run my hands through my hair without it coming off? And if I use hair gel, should I apply it before those products? Also I'm planning to use those products only for my hairline which is kinda see through that's my only problem from MPB right now.

So I been checking out those 2 products and I wanna get them but my question is, if I apply toppik or couvre can I run my hands through my hair without it coming off? And if I use hair gel, should I apply it before those products? Also I'm planning to use those products only for my hairline which is kinda see through that's my only problem from MPB right now.

Hi, I can't answer for Toppik per se, as I use Nanogen's product (similar). Nanogen and I'm assuming toppik, is only held to your hair by static basically, so if you run your hands through your hair repeactedly, it will come off. I know Nanogen sell a locking spray which largely solves the problem, don't know whether Toppik do as well, and if they do if it's the same, but the Nanogen one works well. Couvre is fine an doesn't just come off unless your hands are wet (be careful after washing your hands though!) Although I've heard some people do say it came off when they used it, personally it didn't, I only switched to the fibre products as they look better.

Hair gel clumps your hair together making it look thinner, could be something to consider? I knwo Nanogen, so I'm assuming Toppik, say preferably don't use it, but if you do use it and let it dry first, then apply the fibres.

Hi, I think you are definitely in a position where Couvre will help. Couvre is applied to the skin/scalp, not the hair itself. It will take the shine off of your thinning head. If you still have hair but it is thing, Couvre will do it. I've been using it daily for about a year and it was a big confidence boost. I have reddish hair but used the Light Brown color.

NW5a, fin/foam/couvre

3801 grafts FUE, Dr Jose Lorenzo - Madrid, November 2014