Getting 2000 grafts from Dr. Buchwach on Monday. Will it be enough?

Jumping on this thread @airporteffectbecause the one I posted about seems to have taken a life of its own. I consulted with Buchwach 3yrs ago. He was the first option that popped up when googling in the area. I was ready to go with him, actually spoke to one of his former patients too…tbh I’m sure he will be fine but I do think his Google reviews are fake and that’s what turned me off. Try researching the vast majority of them I couldn’t find anything on a lot of them…they were all 5 stars…just didn't buy it. Sounds like he uses techs that fly in that are trained on his machine that are good and do the implantations or did at the time. The photos he showed me in his office were poloroids that looked like they were from the early 90’s. Lol - unimpressed.

based on your pics I don’t think your making a bad decision. If it was me I’d travel to see the right Dr or at least consult with others…Im a NW5 so they 2.3k grafts he quoted simply won’t work for my situation. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Quoted based on buzzed (he asked to see at least 7 to 10 days but I didn't want to grow it out that long). I've been growing it out the last few weeks priori to the procedure, though @BaldV (he wouldn't do the procedure otherwise). I agree that he is more old school and doesn't have much online @JD34. He flies his graft removal guy in who was one of the first that was trained on the SmartGraft machine and teaches the technique across the world. All of his other techs are local. I'm going through with the procedure and will document it all on this thread. He also said that he doesn't "just do the hairline". He will build out that sketched hairline and go 4in back. Here's an updated photo of my hair:

image.thumb.png.4bf4c8700a9730321dda72adc96d8495.png