Should I get crown HT or am I greedy?

Hey guys! 

39 Y/O, Had my #1 ht 6 months ago in hairline area.

I've been using finasteride+minoxidil for the past 10 years, and my balding is stable. Not getting worse, not getting better. 

Given that I'm, in a stable condition, I'm thinking about an ht to my crown area. I should also mention that even when I grow my crown hair longer, it still looks the same. 

What do you guys think?

PHOTO-2022-03-17-19-35-11.jpg

PHOTO-2022-03-17-19-35-14.jpg

PHOTO-2022-03-22-15-57-33.jpg

@Yan bio,

Before jumping into a crown hair transplant, I suggest waiting a full 12 to 18 months to see how your new transplanted hairline and frontal area looks which is when it will be fully grown in and mature.   The photos you presented don’t really show the work performed in the front but at six months postop, you have a long way to go before you see your final result.

In my opinion, if the new transplanted hairline and frontal half is thick enough to your liking, then I see nothing wrong with focusing on the crown in your second procedure.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

1 hour ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Yan bio,

Before jumping into a crown hair transplant, I suggest waiting a full 12 to 18 months to see how your new transplanted hairline and frontal area looks which is when it will be fully grown in and mature.   The photos you presented don’t really show the work performed in the front but at six months postop, you have a long way to go before you see your final result.

In my opinion, if the new transplanted hairline and frontal half is thick enough to your liking, then I see nothing wrong with focusing on the crown in your second procedure.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Hi, thank you for the response! :)

These images are actually 6 months old, it's taken before my hairline procedure... :))