Post transplant and masterbation

Hello new to the forum so be kind! I got my hair transplant about 8 days ago and started to masterbate once a day the day after the transplant. 

i am reading about it so many conflicting reports. So far I seem to be healing well. Scabs are falling out. 

what are the chances of having affected graft survival? 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Argcali said:

Hello new to the forum so be kind! I got my hair transplant about 8 days ago and started to masterbate once a day the day after the transplant. 

i am reading about it so many conflicting reports. So far I seem to be healing well. Scabs are falling out. 

what are the chances of having affected graft survival? 

you saucy, saucy man 🤣🤣🤣

@Argcali,

The idea that masturbation causes hair loss, affects hair or prevents surgical hair restoration from meeting its maximum potential is just about as old as time itself. In other words, nothing about masturbating or sexuality in any way will affect your hair good or bad… unless of course any of your interests include extreme hair pulling which I would not recommend.

I hope this helps 

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

1 hour ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Argcali,

The idea that masturbation causes hair loss, affects hair or prevents surgical hair restoration from meeting its maximum potential is just about as old as time itself. In other words, nothing about masturbating or sexuality in any way will affect your hair good or bad… unless of course any of your interests include extreme hair pulling which I would not recommend.

I hope this helps 

Rahal Hair Transplant 

This does help! Thank you for the confirmation and the time to send this. 

1 hour ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Argcali,

I hope this helps 

Rahal Hair Transplant 

When would you recommend the rough hair pulling sessions to resume?

• Haha 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022