Dr Fares Seffen 3340 FUE Repair Work results on NW 6 0--> 9 Months

Repair work case : the patient has presented with a significant fibrosis of the scalp with a too low frontal line, that's what explains the few old hair that persist in the front even after our correction since there was no question of going further down. 

Intervention Details:
NW: 5
Origin: Caucasian
Previous surgery: no
Previous medical treatment: no
Punch: Manual/ motorized 0.85mm
Coronal incisions made with customised blades. Average size 0.80 mm
donor density: 85/cm2
Average hair size: 70 microns
Hair/UF ratio: 2.33

Results after 09 months ans without any medicines ( we advised Oral minoxidil but the patient refused)

Total: 3340 grafts

cas77.jpg

cas77-1.jpg

cas77-2.jpg

cas77-3.jpg

Dr Fares 

- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/greffedecheveuxtunisie

- Instagram : dr.faresseffen

- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Mfds ... yqD9lmF9OQ

• Administrators

Results look great. How do you plan such a large procedure? Do you break it up in sessions. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello Melvin , indeed we do it in two successive days , this allows us to reduce the time spent by the graft outside the body, to decrease the fatigue of the patient and the team, to decrease the dose of anesthetic injected per day etc... This is very helpful especially for repair work patients, that do not have good vascularization of the recipient area due to fibrosis .

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 12/21/2022 at 12:56 AM, Dr Fares Seffen Clinic said:

Hello Melvin , indeed we do it in two successive days , this allows us to reduce the time spent by the graft outside the body, to decrease the fatigue of the patient and the team, to decrease the dose of anesthetic injected per day etc... This is very helpful especially for repair work patients, that do not have good vascularization of the recipient area due to fibrosis .

Great job

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.