Preparing for my FUE with Dr. Konior

I have FUE scheduled with Dr. Konior this spring and I am SUPER EXCITED. I've been waiting so long for this moment. For a decade I've been so embarrassed about my looks I wouldn't leave the house without wearing a hat. What things should I do to best prepare and take care of myself for the procedure? Still need to book my flight, hotel and transportation.

• Administrators

Don’t drink alcohol, tea, or ibuprofen before the procedure. Take lots of before pictures, I hope you’ll share your journey here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Follow pre op rules... nutrition and hydrate well the week before. Otherwise relax and enjoy the journey and plan for the seven to ten days post op. Try to think about sleeping and button up shirts and taking it easy... those initial days post op are important in not disturbing the grafts. So make sure you have those plans and needs all set.

The office will send you pre and post op instructions a few weeks before your surgery date, enjoy the countdown, don’t be nervous be excited, they are awesome! 

I was there in November and I’ve had zero issues, nothing but a great experience, the whole team there is amazing. 

15 hours ago, Chetman2112 said:

The office will send you pre and post op instructions a few weeks before your surgery date, enjoy the countdown, don’t be nervous be excited, they are awesome! 

agree. Aside from your travel itinerary and following the pre-op instructions (which are basically your run-of-the mill common sense items), there isn't anything really to prepare for.