How is we grow hair Indy in Indianapolis?

the website says he has been doing hair transplants exclusively for the last 20 years but Ive never seen his name on this forum ive been coming here for years lol

another red flag is they use ARTAS

Seems like they have a good marketing team and spend alot of effort on marketing, which ironically can potentially be a red flag because hairmills tend to rely on marketing while the elite docs rely on reviews and word of mouth alone.

You could get lucky there and get a good result. But if you want something with better odds of success, research doctors who have a bunch of 3rd party, independent reviews. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sumon062 said:

Maybe a dumb question, what do you mean by 3rd party, independent reviews?

Reviews that are not part of the clinic's own portfolio site. 

Find independent reviews on here or the other hairloss forums or Reddit

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Aside from Shapiro/Josephitis, in Minneapolis; Konior/Nadimi or Panine in Chicago or Haber in Ohio; there is nobody regardless of signs and clinics that you see. 

Don't make the mistake I did; I went to a local doctor in Michigan that looked good to me too. I was blinded by wanting to do a drive-through transplant that I ignored all the red flags. I see similar red flags here.

Here's one red flag I noticed right off the bat - this guy is a gynecologist. Secondly - no news is bad news; like with my first doctor, if they've been around for 20 years and there are no reviews - good or bad; you treat it as bad. 

I also find the practice name to be really odd. 

• Like 2

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

I got my FUT HT from them in 2020. This was before I found this forum and didn’t really know what I was doing. Overall I’m happy with my results, but there’s a few issues with my results (low density in crown, chunky grafts in crown, a few multis in hairline, etc.) that wouldn’t have happened if I went to one of the recommended doctors on this site. If I could do it all over again I’d have picked a doctor from this site. You’ll spend a little more but it’s well worth it. You can check out my thread if you want to see specifics of my HT

• Thanks 1

@EvoXOhio Was it the same specific doctor? Looks like they have a few over there. 

Edited by mavigo

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

1 hour ago, EvoXOhio said:

I got my FUT HT from them in 2020. This was before I found this forum and didn’t really know what I was doing. Overall I’m happy with my results, but there’s a few issues with my results (low density in crown, chunky grafts in crown, a few multis in hairline, etc.

wow, seems like you got really lucky. 

• Like 1