Dr. PITTELLA - 6.377 Grafts - 46 years old

Hi !
 My name is Ronald, I'm 46 years old, I'm from the State of Espírito Santo, Brazil.  I had my hair transplant with Dr.  Pittella Felipe.  Today marks 10 days of surgery.  My recovery is great, peaceful, without pain... I am very happy to have had the transplant.  I did a market research and I was happy in choosing the professional.  doctor  PITTELLA and his team are very professional.

Screenshot_20221216-120847_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221216-120946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221216-121011_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221216-121002_Gallery.jpg

Happy growing. Dr pittella seems to be a great doctor.

I have some queries regarding your procedure  

First of all..was it one day procedure ? Also Can you tell us who did the extractions, incisions and implantation of grafts ?  what was the price per graft ?

Edited by Jackdaniels

24 minutes ago, Ronald Vailant said:

Hi Jack!  The procedure was 1 day!  He has a large and competent team.  The Doctor.  Pittella is present at all times.  Surgery duration was 12 hours.  The value for my degree was R$25,000.00 approximately u$5,000.00 - Hope I helped!

What package did you do? I know he has 2-4 depending on how involved he is. So I’m assuming if it was 6k grafts then 4 dollars per graft to get to 25k in total. He has amazing results. Did he examine donor and tell you how much more you have left in donor in case you would go further?

1 hour ago, Ronald Vailant said:

Hi Jack!  The procedure was 1 day!  He has a large and competent team.  The Doctor.  Pittella is present at all times.  Surgery duration was 12 hours.  The value for my degree was R$25,000.00 approximately u$5,000.00 - Hope I helped!

So the cost was about 5000 is dollars approximately 4500€ for 6377 grafts. The price is 0.71 euro per graft. It’s really good price for a surgeon a good clinic like this. 

41 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

What package did you do? I know he has 2-4 depending on how involved he is. So I’m assuming if it was 6k grafts then 4 dollars per graft to get to 25k in total. He has amazing results. Did he examine donor and tell you how much more you have left in donor in case you would go further?

He said 25000 Brazilian currency which is approximately 5000 US dollars. So no 25k dollars, but 5k dollars which is about 4500 €. So the price was 0.71€/graft. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jackdaniels said:

He said 25000 Brazilian currency which is approximately 5000 US dollars. So no 25k dollars, but 5k dollars which is about 4500 €. So the price was 0.71€/graft. 

Oh wow how did you get that price? I assumed if you paid $4 a graft it was $4 for every graft. Maybe it is more expensive for foreigners

3 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Oh wow how did you get that price? I assumed if you paid $4 a graft it was $4 for every graft. Maybe it is more expensive for foreigners

He is probably Brazilian and paid in Brazilian currency. He may got the lower package which is cheaper and the price is lower than 1€/graft. 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jackdaniels said:

He paid in Brazilian currency so it was quite cheap. But he may got the lower package which is cheaper and the price is lower than 1€/graft. 

Hmmm. Yes I’ve only heard of 2-4 dollar packages but maybe there is something else out there. Good for OP. Pittella is world class and if you can get him at that rate then he’d be the most obvious choice in the world

9 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Hmmm. Yes I’ve only heard of 2-4 dollar packages but maybe there is something else out there. Good for OP. Pittella is world class and if you can get him at that rate then he’d be the most obvious choice in the world

These prices are if he does most parts of the procedure by himself, but with less involvement of dr pittella  in the procedure the price is much lower like the one the OP paid, approximately 1 euro per graft. He does really good work on higher Norwoods and he extracts many grafts in one day…

how can dr pittella extracts and implants 6500 grafts in one day while other doctors can’t do it in one day ?

Edited by Jackdaniels

45 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

So the cost was about 5000 is dollars approximately 4500€ for 6377 grafts. The price is 0.71 euro per graft. It’s really good price for a surgeon a good clinic like this. 

My only issue is you don’t need 6500 grafts in that Level of baldness to have a good result.

I rather go to someone that can give me a good result with 3000 grafts and pay them $8000. 

hair follicles are precious. 

14 minutes ago, shiba1985 said:

My only issue is you don’t need 6500 grafts in that Level of baldness to have a good result.

I rather go to someone that can give me a good result with 3000 grafts and pay them $8000. 

That’s the one thing I don’t get. Dr Pittella is world class but I see plenty of Norwood 3s with 4-5k grafts when most of the time 2-3k would’ve done a great job. My question is maybe he is like a Zarev and he can get the most out of every graft and get 10-11k on anyones head. I don’t know

Friends, the question of the amount, I put it wrong, I'm sorry .... The amount is charged in the consultation!  The doctor will analyze case by case, degree by degree of patient's need.  I guarantee you that he is one of the best doctors in Brazil... Before looking for him, I went to 2 other doctors.  When I went to PIttella's doctor's appointment, I had no doubt that he would be the one to do my procedure.  Just an observation, this type of procedure, you can't see the price, you have to see the result and benefit.

59 minutes ago, shiba1985 said:

The number of grafts is indeed quite high for that type of hair loss. He could put for example 3500 grafts for his problem. There’s some decent options that he could get 3500 grafts for 4000€

Well, im not huge fan of implanter but the temples look very low density and unnatural placement. Im really curious how that will turn out considering Pitella is definetely a good surgeon.

About the top, it looks like pretty good density and that many graft will give you a good result for sure

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Does anyone know how can dr pittella do such a big session (6377 grafts) in one day ? While other doctors can’t do it ? 

Well it's just a matter of doing it faster without sacrificing quality. Pitella is on the faster extreme, and other dr like Mwamba are so slow that take 10+ hrs for 800 grafts. Honestly, I am still not sure which approach is better, both have pro's and con's. I'd say what we know from turkey one-day 5K graft packages is that it might be riskier, but we don't know if its the number the graft, or neglicence from drs.

For example Dr Zarev does a lot of graft per day too with great results and donor management. So all in all, we have seen every approach.

Edited by WhereIsMyMind

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...