FUT 6500 hairs in France - Paris

EricLaurent

Looks very natural, congratulations on such a great result!

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

• 1 month later...

Hello guys , be aware EricEtLaurent is the same account , is ArthurSam he was banned on ou french forum internationnal hair loss forum he lied about cosmeRNA and a treatment on exosomes using photos from someone else's reddit post so be careful :)

Eric&Laurent was banned on our frech forum about hair loss , he take picture from an other person to promote the cosmeRNA be aware :

Have a nice day guys, strong and good hair :) 

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed link

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Finno said:

Eric&Laurent was banned on our frech forum about hair loss , he take picture from an other person to promote the cosmeRNA be aware :

Have a nice day guys, strong and good hair :) 

Where is your proof? We don’t allow external links here. Please stop posting this on every thread this person posts. Instead, send me a detailed pm. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello @admin,

I thought we could have a special account to post pictures of his hair transplant and get one to talk about medication. It's what I've done on other forums in France but I have mistaken...

If only one account is allowed I would then keep ArthurSam. Thanks you 🙂

Edited by EricLaurent

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, EricLaurent said:

Hello @admin,

I thought we could have a special account to post pictures of his hair transplant and get one to talk about medication. It's what I've done on other forums in France but I have mistaken...

If only one account is allowed I would then keep ArthurSam. Thanks you 🙂

No, duplicate accounts may be allowed for privacy reasons. For example, they’re being harassed on Reddit. But in this case, both of these accounts are anonymous, so it really doesn’t make sense to have two accounts. Please continue to use Arthur sam for all posts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.