PROPECIA/ROGAINE - 25 Days

ajeter10

Hey guys - Im 24 and started taking Propecia and Rogaine foam about 25 days ago - have a couple questions/concerns.

1. I feel like I am going through a "shed," but am not sure. I was shedding hair before starting to use the medications, but am now loosing about twice as much hair in the shower as before - temples are receding more. Is this normal?

2. Despite the shedding, when my hair is wet it actually looks thicker and I feel like im seeing less of my scalp than 25 days ago. Is it possible this soon, or is it just the "placebo" effect?

3. When I ejaculate, its more liquid than usual. Is this due to a decrease in semen production? Is this something I should be concerned about - or should I troop on and re-evaluate at 6 months?

Thanks

Hey guys - Im 24 and started taking Propecia and Rogaine foam about 25 days ago - have a couple questions/concerns.

1. I feel like I am going through a "shed," but am not sure. I was shedding hair before starting to use the medications, but am now loosing about twice as much hair in the shower as before - temples are receding more. Is this normal?

2. Despite the shedding, when my hair is wet it actually looks thicker and I feel like im seeing less of my scalp than 25 days ago. Is it possible this soon, or is it just the "placebo" effect?

3. When I ejaculate, its more liquid than usual. Is this due to a decrease in semen production? Is this something I should be concerned about - or should I troop on and re-evaluate at 6 months?

Thanks

Shed is normal in the beginning mainly because minoxidil but is a good signal

You need at least 3 months to see a real improvement

Reduction on volume ejaculated or more liquid is a side effect of taking finasteride. With continuous use this side effect can reduce but I think you will always have it since you take finasteride.

Good luck!