concerns&questions about fue

hi everyone,

i'm 23 nw 3, constantly researching about ht and this site has been the best help that i ever got. My question is about fue.

I learned that in fue doc can take hairs anywhere from the body.( especially chest hair i guess) what are the pros/cons about taking fue besides head? What is the max amount that can be get ?

I have a great chest hair, long (5-6 cm) and dense and if this method is reasonable i'll be planning my ht(which i'm not planning in next 5-6 years) to be aggressive in frontal and then using fue in the crown.

Any opinions will be welcomed.

Is your chest hair of the same quality as your head hair? If your chest hair is coarse and curly, it may not be good for your head unless your head hair is the same.

I think there is only one FUE doctor who advocates the use of body hair, and it is mostly used in repair cases. I wouldnt bank on using any of your body hair unless your head hair is thick and wiry.

As you know, being a NW3 at a young age makes futue loss unpredictable, so it is difficult to plan where to reconstruct the hairline.

Point of comparison, my hair started thinning at around age 22, but it wasnt clear what my NW pattern was until I was around 30 years old. Then it took another 10 years for the remainder of the hair to disappear.

emperor,

thanks for the reply.

i believe my chest hair have not have the same qualifications as my hair since my chest hair is thicker, Lolicon_smile.gif All i'm saying is i really wanna know more about this. By the way im only thinking about body hair transplant to my crown area which is very ok right now, just planning for future.

Originally posted by azazelgs:

emperor,

thanks for the reply.

i believe my chest hair have not have the same qualifications as my hair since my chest hair is thicker, Lolicon_smile.gif All i'm saying is i really wanna know more about this. By the way im only thinking about body hair transplant to my crown area which is very ok right now, just planning for future.

Chest hair to the crown might work. I think there are a very small number of patients and doctors who have an opinion on this. Contact Dr. Umar, he is the guy doing it.