Can anyone please tell me what was wrong with his Hairline?

Doesn't it go over what his issues are when he's telling the doctor and the doctor the gives his professional assessment? 

That's Dr Ball in the UK. Generally a good apple but very conservative and doesn't ever like to take on patients that want something more aggressive. He never would have for example done my hairline design at all i think. 

23 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Doesn't it go over what his issues are when he's telling the doctor and the doctor the gives his professional assessment? 

That's Dr Ball in the UK. Generally a good apple but very conservative and doesn't ever like to take on patients that want something more aggressive. He never would have for example done my hairline design at all i think. 

He did. I think his main issue was that the hairline was not recessed, but to me it looked okay. Maybe on camera it's very hard to notice these things.

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, bigmistake said:

He did. I think his main issue was that the hairline was not recessed, but to me it looked okay. Maybe on camera it's very hard to notice these things.

Did you watch the whole thing? During the surgery he explains that the angles of the hairs are all over the place, and you can see that this guy has multi hairs in the hairline and that it looks a bit linear. 

As Kamran says, Dr Ball has a very conservative approach to hair restoration - which is no bad thing at all by the way! - and his repair work is top notch, especially in cases like this that require hairline graft removal. The final results looks super natural & you can’t really see any scarring. It’s outstanding work in my opinion.