jbkg photo album - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

jbkg

hello guys,

i had 2780 grafts,

dr rahal didn't remove all the bad grafts to avoid scarring because these grafts are very low on my hairline.

he said that in a second small session he can remove them.

i will wait for the one year mark and then i will do something about these grafts.

i am trying to be optimistic.

my goal is to remove all these bad grafts and have a natural looking hairline.

hopefully after that,i can find my peace because i have suffered a lot and spent much money the last years.

jbkg

• 3 months later...

hello guys

i just post upload some photos

i am 9 months post op.

i am sattisfied with the result so far.

my main concern is that there are still some bad angled grafts from my previous h.t on my corners.

also there are some grafts below my hairline on my right corner from my previous bad h.t.

any advise about what i can do with the ''bad'' grafts?

please feel free to comment.

jbkg

jbkg I think the work Rahal did looks excellent but he should have excised ALL the old grafts if he wasn't going to camouflage them with new work. It seems to me that since he knew the rest of them would have to be removed in the future then he should have done it right then.

An HT is enough of an emotional roller coaster already without having the wait for the new growth to be almost over and still have to look at old grafts and worry about what to do with them.

For now I would pluck them and I think Dr. Rahal should remove them gratis at your earliest convenience. He's one of the best in the world but IMHO this was a mild misstep.

Again though, the hair Dr. Rahal placed looks amazing and it appears you've had rapid growth. Still a huge improvement.