Eugenix packages

Hi guys, so following on from my first post here I think I have decided to have some work done at Eugenix in India. I have been quoted as needing 5500 grafts, some taken from my beard area. I have expressed interest in the 120inr package, under the guidance of Dr Das. This will cost me around 8k. I am wondering if in anyone's opinion there would be a big difference regarding the outcome between this and the 75inr package, which will cost me around 5k. If the results will genuinely be much better id of course pay the extra, but 3k is a lot just for "peace of mind". Anyone have an opinion or advice regarding this? While having a Dr like Dr Das involved is much preferred, I am of the mentality that Eugenix will do a good job no matter what as they want to keep their good reputation in tact. I know the more expensive package also pays for your hotel, airport pick up etc but I doubt these would have a significant difference on the starting price.

Many thanks!

• Like 1

Hello,

Things like this.. you get what you pay for

I made the mistake of trying to save money on hair transplants and it didn't work. It is a life changing procedure, this is the wrong thing to save money on. On the other hand I completely understand that you don't want a clinic to try and rip you off either. If money is an issue, you can always save up. Be patient. The clinic isn't going anywhere any time soon.  Eugenix tend to do a good job regardless who is working on you because they are all thought by the founding doctors. The consultation before surgery is the most important thing. Say what you want, what you don't want and what you expect.  The minute you pay, means you are the one in charge

You said you require 5500 grafts, that's a very big procedure and if it was me I would want the A team to be working on me because moving so many grafts is challenging

For me at Eugenix, the choice was either Dr. Arika Bansal or Dr. Pradeep Sethi, since all my research was based on them and the relationship I built with them during my journey

Good luck 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Hello,

Things like this.. you get what you pay for

I made the mistake of trying to save money on hair transplants and it didn't work. It is a life changing procedure, this is the wrong thing to save money on. On the other hand I completely understand that you don't want a clinic to try and rip you off either. If money is an issue, you can always save up. Be patient. The clinic isn't going anywhere any time soon.  Eugenix tend to do a good job regardless who is working on you because they are all thought by the founding doctors. The consultation before surgery is the most important thing. Say what you want, what you don't want and what you expect.  The minute you pay, means you are the one in charge

You said you require 5500 grafts, that's a very big procedure and if it was me I would want the A team to be working on me because moving so many grafts is challenging

For me at Eugenix, the choice was either Dr. Arika Bansal or Dr. Pradeep Sethi, since all my research was based on them and the relationship I built with them during my journey

Good luck 

Thank you!  How did you find your experience with Eugenix? I totally get you in the not wanting to cheap out department. It's why I'm going with Eugenix in India in the first place and not a Turkish Mill. I've read a lot of good things about Dr Das who's part of the 120 package so I'd be okay with her I think. I posted the same question on Reddit and a couple of people who have also had work done at Eugenix seemed to think it's not worth paying the extra. From what I've read it seems to be a very tech orientated procedure anyway, with doctors having minimal input. And I figure Eugenix would be on their a-game regardless. As I said I'm definitely game to pay the extra 3k but only if it's something that would make a big difference. If Dr Das, Basel, etc are barely involved but very good techs are handling it regardless, I don't want to hand over an extra 3k for nothing. 

I saw in a Yotube video that the junior docs first have to perform at least 2000 surgeries under the supervision of Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal. Only after 2000 surgeries are they allowed to operate alone in the Rs 75 package. 

But I understand your concern. I cheaped out on my first surgery elsewhere, and now I may need repairs. I think paying extra is okay in things like surgery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigmistake said:

I saw in a Yotube video that the junior docs first have to perform at least 2000 surgeries under the supervision of Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal. Only after 2000 surgeries are they allowed to operate alone in the Rs 75 package. 

But I understand your concern. I cheaped out on my first surgery elsewhere, and now I may need repairs. I think paying extra is okay in things like surgery.

This is good to know. Ill look for that video. I am hoping with Eugenix's reputation even the 75inr package would be decent enough, let alone the 120. 

26 minutes ago, Justlikeheaven said:

This is good to know. Ill look for that video. I am hoping with Eugenix's reputation even the 75inr package would be decent enough, let alone the 120. 

https://youtu.be/F5e2GGccKkE

I think this was the video. But it's in Hindi.

Edit: It's 1000 surgeries not 2000

Edited by bigmistake

With regard to their Premium Package (210inr), does anyone know what level of involvement Dr Bansal has vs the technician? I don't quite understand the explanation under the package pricing on their website.

@Justlikeheaven I'm also in some initial chats with Eugenix. Are you able to say at what stage did they confirm to you who would be the lead Dr's under the 120inr package? Oh and FYI It looks like the 120 exclusive package includes 2 nights accomodation and airport transport (on their website). Probs best to check with them though!

On 11/6/2022 at 1:52 AM, bigmistake said:

This is very reassuring if true. 

I personally went with the Exclusive Package (120 INR) even though I technically didn't have all the cash for it at a time. Drew up a plan for zero-interest credit and repayment. I just felt more comfortable going with a Senior Doctor leading the procedure, Dr. Das. I think if you're going to go to a clinic as world-class as Eugenix, take the reach and go with at least the Exclusive Package, especially for such a high number of grafts, but I do believe the work at Eugenix is high-quality no matter what package you're on.

Edited by general-etwan