I want to see good exemples of FUE + SMP combo for a 3D buzzcut / effect ! share it if you have :)

I like having a zero guard buzzcut, so Max 1-3mm. 

I dont like smp because it looks so flat it doesnt frame the face at all. when i had a buzzcut, At least it frames the face a bit because of the 2d effect. (used to, now i avoid shaving because my norwood is too far advanced).

Lets say you stack a lottt of hair graft in the frontal third part and the temple to frame it. and apply smp after over noewood 6 area. I dont mind having less 3d effect on the back of my hair. And if people mention it ! Then you have a good reason to say thats why im shaving my head ! : ''i was balding at the back''. 

thanks ! 

• Valued Contributor
17 hours ago, vinc2097 said:

I like having a zero guard buzzcut, so Max 1-3mm. 

I dont like smp because it looks so flat it doesnt frame the face at all. when i had a buzzcut, At least it frames the face a bit because of the 2d effect. (used to, now i avoid shaving because my norwood is too far advanced).

Lets say you stack a lottt of hair graft in the frontal third part and the temple to frame it. and apply smp after over noewood 6 area. I dont mind having less 3d effect on the back of my hair. And if people mention it ! Then you have a good reason to say thats why im shaving my head ! : ''i was balding at the back''. 

thanks ! 

It won't look natural. You need hair growing out of natural color of the skin. Not SMP colored scalp skin if the density is low. All the best.