any clinic in turkey?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Daviss said:

I heard that turkey is very successful in this field 

Only a handful of clinics in Turkey are good. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Zelimkhan Zankarhanov said:

Hi there, 

There is no such thing as a good clinic in Turkey. It is important that you do your due diligence and understand the whole concept behind turkish clinics. There have a very specific business model and marketing tactics.  The way they operate and treat patients as well as their post operative care do not meet certain standards. This model is often referred to as "hairmills".  Some of these clinics are certainly worse than others but you have plenty of safer options outside of Turkey. To give you a better perspective, I would say that 99% of clinics in Turkey could be described as hairmills.  The only doctor I would consider in Turkey with a proven track record of decent results and good post operative care is Dr. Ozlem Bicer. Other than that, it is all lottery. You do not want to become one of these repair patient with poor growth, bad angles and deplated donor areas. Repair cases are very diffucult and expensive to fix. Take your time and keep researching. 

Kind regards, 

Zelimkhan Zankarhanov, 

Hair restoration consultant

I agree with most of what you say and it’s sound advice. But there are more options in turkey than just bicer. Keser is a top notch doctor. Hlc is also a good reputable clinic. Demirsoy is a low cost alternative to hair mill prices.

On 10/28/2022 at 12:52 PM, Daviss said:

hi everyone

I'm 35 years old and I have a hair loss problem, I'm searching for some clinics on the internet but I want to ask you guys. is there any clinic that you can suggest? Thanks a lot!!

Hi there. There’s plenty of good and safe options to consider in Turkey depending on your budget. For example Yaman, Turan, Gur and demirsoy are very good choices at a decent price, if you don’t want to spend or can’t afford so much money. 
Other options to consider in Turkey but more expensive than the previous would be Pekiner, HLC, Bicer and Keser.

All of these clinics in Turkey do have doctor involvement and provide consistent good results. So I would suggest you to focus on them. Good luck !

On 10/28/2022 at 12:52 PM, Daviss said:

hi everyone

I'm 35 years old and I have a hair loss problem, I'm searching for some clinics on the internet but I want to ask you guys. is there any clinic that you can suggest? Thanks a lot!!

If you want to go to Turkey for this operation you can visit the web site of the Erdem Clinic 

• Haha 1