Planning to go to Eugenix

Hello Everyone,

I have finalized Euginex and I am planning to be there on March 2023. They have estimated 3k graft. My question is which package is the right one? I am more inclined towards premium package but then I read that Dr. Bansal would be there is Surgery only for new minutes and most of the work would be done by Senior Doctors and technicians.  Please advice, thanks for the help. 

2259B5B4-C3CD-4A89-B410-8FA23DC466C1.jpeg

Hey buddy, @fhm

If you want more focus and Dr. Bansal doing most of the part then go with the super-premium package. I would suggest you choose anything above exclusive. I've personally opted for SP and believe me the hospitality, care, and surgery does not get effected by what package you chose. 

Hi, I am considering Eugenix and actually just made a thread asking the same question. As I need 7k grafts, I am wondering if I can go for the lowest technician package or maybe the senior one due to price. Are the regular technicians that work at Eugenix still better than the ones from Turkey mills such as Vera etc? Let me know what you decide.

1 hour ago, general-etwan said:

They’re going to do great with you. 

No matter which package you choose the senior techs will be doing all the extraction and implantation.

Even if you chose the regular technician package (not more expensive senior one)? If so would the lowest package be the sensible option?

3 minutes ago, Justlikeheaven said:

Even if you chose the regular technician package (not more expensive senior one)? If so would the lowest package be the sensible option?

I personally would want a senior doctor doing the planning and design, as well as the hotel and food all included in my cost as well as 7 days post op medication, so I’d personally choose at least the exclusive package with a senior doctor who is established leading the procedure. 

On 10/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, Justlikeheaven said:

Guys, one thing is very clear here.. Eugenix package has almost 99% the same results. It's just the peace of mind in going with the higher packages and the founding surgeons. 
Eugenix is among the very few clinics which will do the best for their patient in every way possible. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 4:06 AM, fhm said:

Hello Everyone,

I have finalized Euginex and I am planning to be there on March 2023. They have estimated 3k graft. My question is which package is the right one? I am more inclined towards premium package but then I read that Dr. Bansal would be there is Surgery only for new minutes and most of the work would be done by Senior Doctors and technicians.  Please advice, thanks for the help. 

2259B5B4-C3CD-4A89-B410-8FA23DC466C1.jpeg

Take a look at my post - I've just come back from a HT with Eugenix and went with the Exclusive pack (Dr Das).  I see no reason to pay more unless you have a super complicated case (which you do not). You will have the same techs unless you go for the very cheapest option. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Dear @fhm, Thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences for your hair restoration needs. 

From the point you reach Eugenix to the post-operative recovery, we will make sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process.

We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you achieve your hair restoration goals.

• 3 weeks later...