Dr Kieran Dayah

Hey guys I am struggling to find any information on this surgeon. If anyone has any experiences I would love to hear from you as I am going into surgery with him in a couple of days! Thanks a lot 

@broskiyeah sure why not. I think the more unbiased information out there the better for the next generation of dudes struggling with hair loss. I’m all for breaking the stigma and having a better approach towards a condition that is causing people anxiety and depression. If there is something we can do to help then we should be doing it 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tomi said:

Hey guys I am struggling to find any information on this surgeon. If anyone has any experiences I would love to hear from you as I am going into surgery with him in a couple of days! Thanks a lot 

Can I ask sir, why would you book surgery with him and then ask around two days before?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@RTCi booked with a clinic called Wimpole on Harley st in London a few weeks ago. I saw that they have great reviews online and as far as I could tell a reputable clinic so I made my decision based upon the that knowledge, price and availability seeing as I only have a small window of time to do this. I joined this group only 4 days ago and was unaware of its existence prior to booking. Since looking I can see some negative talk about some of Wimpoles surgeons. None about dr dayah… so I thought I’d ask. Hope that answers your question. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tomi said:

@broskiyeah sure why not. I think the more unbiased information out there the better for the next generation of dudes struggling with hair loss. I’m all for breaking the stigma and having a better approach towards a condition that is causing people anxiety and depression. If there is something we can do to help then we should be doing it 

Thats great - thanks so much - i will be following. You have your surgery tomorrow don't you ? 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey mate - i just read your 6 month update and was blown away by your pics. it looks really good to me. i still haven't booked mine in but am tempted after seeing yours - the only thing is im sure i have less than you did to start with and they quoted me only 2400. in an ideal world would you have wanted more done than the 2800 ? how did your donor area hold up and could it of handled more ? 

4 hours ago, broski said:

hey mate - i just read your 6 month update and was blown away by your pics. it looks really good to me. i still haven't booked mine in but am tempted after seeing yours - the only thing is im sure i have less than you did to start with and they quoted me only 2400. in an ideal world would you have wanted more done than the 2800 ? how did your donor area hold up and could it of handled more ? 

Hey broski thanks for the kind words. Wimpole are super conservative. If I could go back I would have pushed for more like 3,500 but I understand the conservative approach. They were worried about my donor looking north blown so they wanted to see how it looked after a year. After 6 months it is looking super thick back there and I believe I could take another 2-3 k and plan to unless I get considerable density in months to come. Finasteride is also helping so could possibly avoid it. I wouldn’t dissuade you from Wimpole but I would consider options in Spain or even Poland that would do more like 4K for the same price. But Wimpole in my opinion feels like a safe option and I would consider using them again for a second pass next year. If you are really considering a ht I would say just do it, I’m really glad I did. Good luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 11:03 PM, Tomi said:

Hey broski thanks for the kind words. Wimpole are super conservative. If I could go back I would have pushed for more like 3,500 but I understand the conservative approach. They were worried about my donor looking north blown so they wanted to see how it looked after a year. After 6 months it is looking super thick back there and I believe I could take another 2-3 k and plan to unless I get considerable density in months to come. Finasteride is also helping so could possibly avoid it. I wouldn’t dissuade you from Wimpole but I would consider options in Spain or even Poland that would do more like 4K for the same price. But Wimpole in my opinion feels like a safe option and I would consider using them again for a second pass next year. If you are really considering a ht I would say just do it, I’m really glad I did. Good luck

Hey Tomi, thanks for your reply and insight. What kind of stage were you at after about a month ? am trying to work out timings and was wondering if you had any pictures of around the month and 2 month mark ? 

also how are you looking now ? 

13 hours ago, broski said:

Hey Tomi, thanks for your reply and insight. What kind of stage were you at after about a month ? am trying to work out timings and was wondering if you had any pictures of around the month and 2 month mark ? 

also how are you looking now ? 

At one month, recipient area it started to look red and shedding a lot. Two months no improvement. 5-6-7 has been the good months for me so far.

One pic at two month. Other from about one week ago

2DF72221-7CC6-4B96-81C8-27E9796BA1E2.png

F9681412-2C3B-4B9A-B99C-81CEC590221A.png

7BE008B3-C769-413D-804D-D27C4FDAA7EC.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Much as I’m admiring both the hair and the beard… I’m also thinking this could be a shot from castaway 2 😉

😂 thanks I guess 😂

• Haha 1