Just had a hair transplant but I have some concerns

5 hours ago, Mrsmith434 said:

Thanks for your reply.   With the new photos and info I have given what is it specifically that you don't think is very good?   

The hairline they did is concave shape; it should be convex to represent a natural looking mature hairline for an adult man. The curves downward are inappropriate in my opinion. The hair behind all of that transplant in the mid scalp region also looks to be thinning pretty aggressively and so I’m not sure what the idea or plan for that was. 

Edited by general-etwan

36 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

The hairline they did is concave shape; it should be convex to represent a natural looking mature hairline for an adult man. The curves downward are inappropriate in my opinion. The hair behind all of that transplant in the mid scalp region also looks to be thinning pretty aggressively and so I’m not sure what the idea or plan for that was. 

Thanks for your insight.   Does anyone else agree with this assessment or is it too soon to tell?

45 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

They said that it suits my head shape and natural hairline and if they did convex it wouldn't look natural

Just now, Mrsmith434 said:

They said that it suits my head shape and natural hairline and if they did convex it wouldn't look natural

Well hopefully they are right, I wouldn’t stress too much as there’s nothing you can do about it yet. 🤞🏽

3 minutes ago, Happy New Hair said:

Well hopefully they are right, I wouldn’t stress too much as there’s nothing you can do about it yet. 🤞🏽

Sure.   It seems they did stick to their plan just made it a bit higher and they were adamant that what they designed would look natural.  Even after the procedure was done and they had the money they were still happy to discuss it and explain why they designed it that way.

I also have 12 months of free red light therapy that will be an interesting experience.   I believe there is evidence to support RLD effectiveness.