Regarding eugenix recent quality control?

Bhl

Hi, I am relatively new to the forum. I actually was on the brink of deciding eugenix as my first HT ever in my life, but some concering posts have been made by some of the members it seems. I still did not discount eugenix (considering premium package by bansal, 3rd one), as some of the bad cases on the forum could simply be outliers with complicated history for example. 

But just wondering from the standpoint of quality control, I wonder if I have to go for the highest version by dr. pradeep if I wanted to take less risks for example (ie avoid rush plans or divided attention by doctors or roulette of technicians?). The highest package doesnt have a price so I cant estimate how much it will be.. and I suspect at that pricepoint it would be similar to getting HT from one of the reputable ones near the country I live in? (Usa or canada). I guess mexico isnt too far either. 

if anyone has already looked at this related topic extensively or anyone who has perspectives to share, please do. 

I am diagnosed with NW6 (the crown picture was taken in sunny day outside) but with full hairline intact(i wish norwood system had this variation.. so my crown suffers from miniaturization). I am actually nor sure nw6 is the right classification but anywas was quoted around 4000 grafts. My main concern is the crown area. 

Edited by Bhl

I mean there are like 3 cases spread out within 2 years and lower than NW4.. so.. not sure what youre talking about with 'recent quality control.'

Either way do what your comfortable with. Im NW6 as well, and im very confident in them and will go next month.

If you're not, just go somewhere else dude.

• Like 2

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

22 hours ago, Bhl said:

Hi, I am relatively new to the forum. I actually was on the brink of deciding eugenix as my first HT ever in my life, but some concering posts have been made by some of the members it seems. I still did not discount eugenix (considering premium package by bansal, 3rd one), as some of the bad cases on the forum could simply be outliers with complicated history for example. 

But just wondering from the standpoint of quality control, I wonder if I have to go for the highest version by dr. pradeep if I wanted to take less risks for example (ie avoid rush plans or divided attention by doctors or roulette of technicians?). The highest package doesnt have a price so I cant estimate how much it will be.. and I suspect at that pricepoint it would be similar to getting HT from one of the reputable ones near the country I live in? (Usa or canada). I guess mexico isnt too far either. 

if anyone has already looked at this related topic extensively or anyone who has perspectives to share, please do. 

I am diagnosed with NW6 (the crown picture was taken in sunny day outside) but with full hairline intact(i wish norwood system had this variation.. so my crown suffers from miniaturization). I am actually nor sure nw6 is the right classification but anywas was quoted around 4000 grafts. My main concern is the crown area. 

can you post the link of that bad ones here

Even at the highest package, Sethi only does the design and slit making. The senior technicians still do the extraction and implantation. No reason to worry about that because they are world-class techs. I've never received as much love and care in my life than I did from them during my procedure, and they are all great at what they do.