Recommendations for doctors who are the best for Norwood 7

Hi guys,

I recently just bumped into this forum which I think is very helpful for people who are looking into HT. I recently just got interested in HT when I saw some results in the net and youtube. I have already messaged a lot of clinics/doctors in whatsapp and three of them said that I am not a candidate due to my poor donor area. Do you guys have any recommendations for doctors who are the best in high norwood cases? I would really appreciate the input of the people who had experiences on this kind of situation. Thank you in advance!

Yes they are one of the best recommended here in this forum and I can see why based on the results Ive seen here. Just trying to widen my search for the best one to handle high norwood cases. I know Dr. Zarev is the best in high NW where his post op barely has any bleeding at all and the results are impeccable in just few months but he's like a unicorn... a myth... 

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Personally I feel both Dr Sethi and Dr Pittella are the big two names for Norwood 7 patients. All the best. 

Thank you @Gatsby, I have heard from Dr. Sethi already and had been in contact with their consultants as well. Still awaiting Dr. Pitella's assessment. 

• Like 1