Looking for Surgeon Recommendation for my case: 30 years, €8k max.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an advice on surgeon for my hair loss type and budget: I can afford 8k max. I got 2 estimations on grafts: 2-2.5k and 2.7k.

I'm 30 years old and located in Europe, plan to have my restoration here as well. I'm on Finasteride for more than 2 years and my father is NW4.

I'm looking for strengthening the mid scalp and front line but I'm OK with relatively high temples: I always had them.

Any advice would be very welcome, thanks!

photo_2022-10-15_22-34-54.jpg

photo_2022-10-15_22-34-59.jpg

photo_2022-10-15_22-35-02.jpg

photo_2022-10-15_22-35-04.jpg

photo_2022-10-15_22-35-06.jpg

photo_2022-10-15_22-35-14.jpg

photo_2022-10-15_22-35-43.jpg

Bisanga (might be a bit out of budget but he’s an awesome choice). Pinto should be within your budget and he is a top notch surgeon. I used to recommend de Freitas especially for frontal hairline work but he outsources extractions to techs and does up to 3 surgeries a day.

12 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Bisanga (might be a bit out of budget but he’s an awesome choice). Pinto should be within your budget and he is a top notch surgeon. I used to recommend de Freitas especially for frontal hairline work but he outsources extractions to techs and does up to 3 surgeries a day.

Idk, I recently saw a case of Bissanga with cobblestoning in the Greek forum. Freitas or Bruno Ferreira sound like good choices and are more affordable.

5 hours ago, BaldV said:

Idk, I recently saw a case of Bissanga with cobblestoning in the Greek forum. Freitas or Bruno Ferreira sound like good choices and are more affordable.

Please link me or pm me, I’d be very curious to see this.

I think ferreira is good and he is very involved throughout the surgery. He chooses to take part in every step which is the way it should be done. What turns me off from him is that I think the donor scarring in his patients cases are excessive. When I asked him what kind of punch system he uses it seemed like he uses a cheap Chinese/Korean micro motor with average punches attached. I’ve seen excellent results from clinics using waw or mamba devices, but of course they’re pricier. Look at pintos donor scarring vs his, you’ll clearly see a difference.

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 8:28 AM, 5BetaReductase said:

Please link me or pm me, I’d be very curious to see this.

I think ferreira is good and he is very involved throughout the surgery. He chooses to take part in every step which is the way it should be done. What turns me off from him is that I think the donor scarring in his patients cases are excessive. When I asked him what kind of punch system he uses it seemed like he uses a cheap Chinese/Korean micro motor with average punches attached. I’ve seen excellent results from clinics using waw or mamba devices, but of course they’re pricier. Look at pintos donor scarring vs his, you’ll clearly see a difference.

I did not know this; good info.