Hair growth cycles after HT

wrzasowic

5 hours ago, wrzasowic said:

Hi,

Are there any studies showing what percentage of hair appears in the various months after the hair transplant?

I'm 4 months after HT and I wonder how many more hair will appear.

thanks

Would be helpful if we can see some photos.

@wrzasowic,

Scientific study can be many things including observation. The problem is, everybody is different so there is no way to really answer your question scientifically.

What I can say however is that her transplant patients typically start experiencing signs of new growth between 3 to 5 months after surgery. Hairs typically start to grow in thin, fine and colorless and as time goes on they will thicken, darken and mature up to 12 to 18 months. As hairs are thickening and darkening, new hairs are still growing in.  So every hair is at a different point in the process.

So as much as I would like to provide you with scientific formulas that would demonstrate and show exactly how much hair will grow exactly at what time, this just isn’t the way it works.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.