Rahal patients happy?

canadian_buba

Do some research in the blogs. Hairfree, Hairdog, Undercover, and Dannyskywalker are some veteran Rahal patients. Wantego is five, almost six months out and a good resource to speak to.

There are a number of us newbies in terms of months out of having a HT with Rahal including tommyf, predator, azza, dedom, and myself. I think we can all agree the procedure went great and now we are all waiting to begin seeing results.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there bro,

Just thought I'd reply to your question. It's been almost two months since I had my procedure with Dr. Rahal and so far, while still in the pre-growth stage, I'm satisfied. Although significant growth won't happen for another couple of months, I have evidence of hair (very light growth) where there was none before, and still have the shade difference for where my new hairline begins. It helps serve as a reminder of what lies ahead. Overall, I'm very happy with Dr. Rahal's work to date.

Hey guys thanks for your replys,

Eman - I have now spent the time researching the blogs. Its seems pretty much all Rahal patients are very happy! I look forward to your results and advice over the next months / years!

Jonas Elliot

Do you have any pictures? I would be interested to see your before pictures and what your donor area looks like know.

Cheers

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Canadian_buba,

I had a procedure with dr. rahal over a year ago and am extremely happy with my results.

I am also from canada, well ontario (GTA) to be exact, so If you would like to see a result in person or have some questions answered over the phone feel free to PM me and I would be more than happy to share my experience with you

2998 grafts/ Dr. Rahal/ 9/11/2007

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Pretty damn happy