Should I go with HLC or Dr Turan?

I know who the elite doctors are but sadly I don’t have money for them. My choice is down to Turkish clinics and I have narrowed it to HLC or Fuecapillar

I haven’t seen Fuecapillar recommended a lot except on one Facebook group that also recommends many hairmills like smile, asmed etc so I don’t know what to think of that recommendation.

Please help

12 hours ago, Alphaone said:

I know who the elite doctors are but sadly I don’t have money for them. My choice is down to Turkish clinics and I have narrowed it to HLC or Fuecapillar

I haven’t seen Fuecapillar recommended a lot except on one Facebook group that also recommends many hairmills like smile, asmed etc so I don’t know what to think of that recommendation.

Please help

Not sure what you're situation is but also take a look at Dr Pekiner, he seems to do well with lower NWs

10 hours ago, andrewfaliro said:

Not sure what you're situation is but also take a look at Dr Pekiner, he seems to do well with lower NWs

He was the first one I consulted, I think his results are right there with elites but no response. He’s very picky with his patients selection unfortunately

10 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Both hlc and FueCapilar are good clinics in Turkey. @FUECAPILARis also recommended here and it is included in forum recommendation list. Both dr turan and dr gur are safe and good choices to go to. 

What are your thoughts on the video I posted?

not sure how FUEcapilar pack the hairs, but either it's a problem with not packing enough, some graft not growing, or harsh lighting. it IS a bit less dense than usual 40/50 from a glance, but HT hairs are less dense compared to the native, so it's abit hard to tell... and he still have that redness in his head on month 8, which isn't usual.

monetarily speaking though, i'd still say FUEcapilar is a good pick still, since from what i know, their pricing is basically competitive even with hair mills, or unknown docs. at least, i'd pick them over, always, as up to now... there isn't a bad case, yet, which gives a peace of mind.

if you can afford better surgeons though, you should if this make you worry a lot.

back then my pick are either dr.demirsoy or bicer, but bicer is pretty expensive nowadays. i didn't pick yaman due to them having 3 people a day, and as for FUEcapilar, they become more known from around month 5, i think, which by the time i made a booking, they wasn't well lauded yet.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mafpe said:

not sure how FUEcapilar pack the hairs, but either it's a problem with not packing enough, some graft not growing, or harsh lighting. it IS a bit less dense than usual 40/50 from a glance, but HT hairs are less dense compared to the native, so it's abit hard to tell... and he still have that redness in his head on month 8, which isn't usual.

monetarily speaking though, i'd still say FUEcapilar is a good pick still, since from what i know, their pricing is basically competitive even with hair mills, or unknown docs. at least, i'd pick them over, always, as up to now... there isn't a bad case, yet, which gives a peace of mind.

if you can afford better surgeons though, you should if this make you worry a lot.

back then my pick are either dr.demirsoy or bicer, but bicer is pretty expensive nowadays. i didn't pick yaman due to them having 3 people a day, and as for FUEcapilar, they become more known from around month 5, i think, which by the time i made a booking, they wasn't well lauded yet.

Good point, that puts my mind at ease. 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Alphaone said:

Pekiner hasn’t responded back. I haven’t contacted Dr Bicer, she doesn’t have a lot of high Norwood results, I am NW5

Actually Dr Bicer’s patients who are Norwood 6 have posted results on HRN. If you are a high Norwood I urge you to sage up longer and focus on surgeons who excel at this higher Norwood level. Do it once. Do it right. 

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Actually Dr Bicer’s patients who are Norwood 6 have posted results on HRN. If you are a high Norwood I urge you to sage up longer and focus on surgeons who excel at this higher Norwood level. Do it once. Do it right. 

Thanks for the reply.

What do you mean? Is HLC or Fuecapilar not right? Why are fuecapilar recommended by this forum if they’re no good? 

• Valued Contributor
29 minutes ago, Alphaone said:

Thanks for the reply.

What do you mean? Is HLC or Fuecapilar not right? Why are fuecapilar recommended by this forum if they’re no good? 

I was only making a statement on Dr Bicer as she has done many Norwood 6 patients. I don’t know how old you are but if you are a Norwood 5 now you need to go to the best there is. So my 5 cents worth is always to save up if surgery is chosen by location and budget. All the best. 

9 hours ago, Alphaone said:

Thought on the video I posted? Is his results good and unrealistic expectations or the result could’ve been better?

Results could have been much better, I think he had really soft hair and didnt go for full density to start with