HLC Ankara Dr. Elif 4540 Grafts 09.2022

mountain

• Valued Contributor

I believe just from my own experience that the four month mark and on wards is when you will begin to see a change. At this point in time it looks good. Give it another four months and wait until twelve months before making any real judgment. All the best and happy growing! 👍

On 2/3/2023 at 2:44 AM, mountain said:

What is your opinion?

For the amount of multi grafts you have. Where you are currently I’d actually pretty good. But I think you’re where you should be. 

just remember by the time you’re month 7-8 you should see massive changes given the numbers. Then by month 12+ you should see massive changes in quality, texture, etc. (the timeline isn’t important but just a generalization) 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• 1 month later...

Hello together,

today is exactly 6 months since the HT. I am very happy how the density has changed in the last month. Yesterday I got a haircut. For the past 12 years I have not been able to style my hair the way I can now. It's not super dense yet, but a definite progress can be seen. The hair is getting stronger and more robust. If this continues for the next 6 months, then I am super satisfied. Actually, we are only at the halfway point now. Finally, my environment also gives me kudos for the younger and fresher look.

Best

mountain

6months_1.jpeg

6months_2.jpeg

6months_3.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for the update.

That's looks like a great improvement from the pervious update and generally looks awesome. Congrats!
More to come I guess. Keep us updated.

Two questions if I may:

1. Have you been on any medication since the HT?

2. Are you happy with the angles? I saw that you already wrote that "the weird angles are almost gone" or something like that on some comment, but would be happy to hear your opinion in that regards now.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi together,

I want to give you an update 8 months after my hair transplant. I am really happy with the growing in the last 2 months. The transplanted hair becomes thicker and thicker and I am happy with the density, too. I feel a lot younger now and I get a lot of compliments because of the natural look and the well-matching of my hairline to my facial structure. For sure it is not a hairline like a 18 year old, but as a 32 year old I am quite happy. Do you think there will be more growth in the next 4 months?

@Idan 1. I take minoxidil for three months, but I do not take it anymore.

2. I am happy with the angles. The structure of the hair differs a lot know and the angles are normal.

Best

Dominik

8 months_2.jpg

8 months_1.jpg

8 monts_day.jpg

8 months_night.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...