Need a good turkey HT clinic?

voozaye

Hey guys. I’ve finally made up my mind to deal with my hair loss situation and go down the hair transplant route. Im excited in a way to get my self esteem back but I’m also conflicted with a lot of worries if finding a good clinic in turkey for the operations. If you guys can point me in the right direction of a good dr/clinic that has a good price to value. I don’t mind paying the average to above average cost as long as it’s done professionally and properly natural looking. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank you!

• Valued Contributor
On 10/7/2022 at 5:19 PM, voozaye said:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made up my mind to deal with my hair loss situation and go down the hair transplant route. Im excited in a way to get my self esteem back but I’m also conflicted with a lot of worries if finding a good clinic in turkey for the operations. If you guys can point me in the right direction of a good dr/clinic that has a good price to value. I don’t mind paying the average to above average cost as long as it’s done professionally and properly natural looking. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank you!

You're trying to find an honest man in parliament with this approach. I would only choose Dr Bicer. Not because she was born in Istanbul but based on her work.

• Like 2