Anyone Who Went to Dr. Gur or Dr. Turan That's Willing to Have a Phone Call?

LionTamer

Hi All, a few friends and I are very close to pulling the trigger with Gur / Turan based on the good things we've read on this forum. Of course, though, nothing beats feedback from a real person in real life, and I was wondering if there's anyone out there who has gone to their clinic who might be willing to have a brief conversation to share their experience over a call. Perhaps no more than 15 minutes. Would really appreciate it. Thank you!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Look up the reviews here and post this on the thread. Im sure someone will agree.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm booked for Turan this Fall, so I get how you feel. For me, they were clearly the only choice in Turkey unless you are willing to pay nearly triple and go to Bicer. But at that pricepoint, I can find clinics that are closer to home without additional travel cost, but my wife is Turkish and I have lived in Turkey, so it's more of a vacation than an inconvenience or additional travel expenditure. Speaking of Bicer, her booker couldn't have cared less, and she was so inattentive that Bicer personally called me to apologize and set up a consultation, but I had moved on to Turan by then. 

If you likewise narrowed it down to these two, the price-point alone should be a disqualifier unless you believe the difference between them is one of kind and not degree. I do not. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...