Dr Sam Lam from Dallas...I was denied by Dr. Sean Behnam

Adamleland

I went for consultation with Dr. Behnam. He mentioned I was not a good candidate due to my sides not being a great donor candidate. Right now they are fine, but when put under a microscope in person. He saw a lot of one and two hairs per graft and some he saw none. He felt that my hair was thinning on the sides too much for me to have a positive result as I am a norwood 6. He estimated I might have 1,000 good grafts. 

Really was just looking to go behind my existing tuft of hair up front and just fill in the back. 

I was thinking of getting a second opinion from Dr. Lam but read (on here) some not so good reviews (although there were from 2011) 

Any feedback on him? Or anyone is Dallas? Or anyone that is really good with limited donor areas? 

Hair1.jpg

Hair2.jpg

hair 3.jpg

hair 4.jpg

hair5.jpg

Edited by Adamleland
put in some photos

• Valued Contributor

I would contact Eugenix, Pittela and Hasson and Wong. The advantage of the first two (especially Eugenix) is that they are able to augment your donor supply with your beard grafts as well. Keep researching on the recommended surgeons from this forum and take your time. Remember you are not buying a car but a permanent surgical change that you have to look at in the mirror every day for the rest of your life so you will probably have to travel. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 1