Consensus about shampoo post FUE

Sole33

Hello I would like to inquire to have a clear consensus: on FUE post-operative shampoos. D3,D4? What technique the first week, the second week? Warm water before applying the shampoo foam, foam how long without massaging, then how long to massage, how to massage the first days / then, how long to rinse, how to dry?

I see so many different versions and sources... Including that of my clinic

I'm talking about the recipient area of course Thank you for your reply

I know the first transplant is kind of like your first kid, making you overly concerned and cautious. But ultimately it comes down to putting in the time and research to find a good reputable hair transplant doctor with verified results. And trusting their expertise. The details that vary, at least among top doctors, are not going to be enough to make or break your final results. Give the most weight to your doctor's instructions, because if your results end up being subpar, or you have unexpected issues, you want to be able to honestly engage with the staff. You won't be able to do that if you're secretly following instructions you've read somewhere else instead of the ones you were given.