Hair transplant

A_4_Archan

• Valued Contributor

I am planning to have my surgery with doctor thijiwat Wirarojratchakul from thailand ..does anyone have experience about this doctor..he is in top 25 surgeons list of apetogentleman this year

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Never heard of the guy, but in general, never put all your stock on any list. Many surgeons have made many lists, doesn't mean they are the right choice, or even a good choice. There are recommended doctors right from this forum that I'd put much more stock in. I did a search on your doctor and found nothing on this forum. I also searched online and can already tell you he's not a good choice. He is using ARTAS for extractions which is NOT A GOOD OPTION! Don't put your trust in anything robotic when it comes to any hair transplant procedure. I've seen more results that are below standard with ARTAS in the mix. STEER CLEAR, and explore other options.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Archan said:

Other 2 option are dr bicer and dr resul yaman @MazAB

I have nothing to say about Dr Resul Yaman because i never did research about him.

Dr Bicer does one patient per day.  This is enough reason to choose her and that she is dedicated to her patient's to deliver a satisfactory result  

Btw, Dr Bicer is one of the only few clinics in Turkey that is acceptable and natural looking results..

I'm not interested in all his meaningless credentials that pop up when I search his name, nor should you be.  What matters are impressive, transparent before/after results.  I haven't found any videos of his that shows clearly how his results pass muster under difficult conditions or comb-throughs.  I'd pass.

Edited by John1991
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Dr Bicer is an excellent surgeon by her experience, qualifications but most importantly of all (as has been stated) by her results. You can see lots of her results from this forum. In truth there is no 'Top 25' as their are just too many great surgeons out there that limiting this statistic down to 25 makes it meaningless. All the best.

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 11:31 PM, MazAB said:

Never heard of the guy, but in general, never put all your stock on any list. Many surgeons have made many lists, doesn't mean they are the right choice, or even a good choice. There are recommended doctors right from this forum that I'd put much more stock in. I did a search on your doctor and found nothing on this forum. I also searched online and can already tell you he's not a good choice. He is using ARTAS for extractions which is NOT A GOOD OPTION! Don't put your trust in anything robotic when it comes to any hair transplant procedure. I've seen more results that are below standard with ARTAS in the mix. STEER CLEAR, and explore other options.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

"Never put all your stock on any list" proceeds then to reference that he searched and valued if he was mentioned in this forum, which has its own lists of doctors.

4 hours ago, Henry said:

"Never put all your stock on any list" proceeds then to reference that he searched and valued if he was mentioned in this forum, which has its own lists of doctors.

Huge difference, you've got real people posting real results here vs some random list of top doctors which doesn't have that. It is the body of work that you want to research and discover, not a name on a list. Know the difference dude.

3 hours ago, MazAB said:

Huge difference, you've got real people posting real results here vs some random list of top doctors which doesn't have that. It is the body of work that you want to research and discover, not a name on a list. Know the difference dude.

Oh yeah i know the difference, you've got people who post here, who are a small minority, who puts too much stock on their member doctors and are quick to dismiss others who aren't lol, the man is a member of the IAHRS and has many many posted results on his website, but he doesn't have his patients posting here and he has artas so he probably isn't very good. People who've had a successful hair transplant usually don't seek out forums to post their great results, they just move on with their lives. 

Edited by Henry

5 hours ago, Henry said:

Oh yeah i know the difference, you've got people who post here, who are a small minority, who puts too much stock on their member doctors and are quick to dismiss others who aren't lol, the man is a member of the IAHRS and has many many posted results on his website, but he doesn't have his patients posting here and he has artas so he probably isn't very good. People who've had a successful hair transplant usually don't seek out forums to post their great results, they just move on with their lives. 

Once again it is about the body of work. You don't just get that from this forum, or some doctor's website, or some list of doctors for that matter. Search all forums, all social media, all websites and find real life examples of work that has been done.

This forum does not just push member doctors. There are many many doctors that have been discussed and even recommended on this forum that are not members.

Just as an example, I chose to go with Eugenix well before they were ever members of this forum based on all the positive feedback from multiple forums, reddit, facebook, youtubers, etc... My only point here is that you can't just go with a doctor's name on a list. That is how critical mistakes are made.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
54 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Once again it is about the body of work. You don't just get that from this forum, or some doctor's website, or some list of doctors for that matter. Search all forums, all social media, all websites and find real life examples of work that has been done.

This forum does not just push member doctors. There are many many doctors that have been discussed and even recommended on this forum that are not members.

Just as an example, I chose to go with Eugenix well before they were ever members of this forum based on all the positive feedback from multiple forums, reddit, facebook, youtubers, etc... My only point here is that you can't just go with a doctor's name on a list. That is how critical mistakes are made.

This ^

7 hours ago, MazAB said:

Just as an example, I chose to go with Eugenix well before they were ever members of this forum based on all the positive feedback from multiple forums, reddit, facebook, youtubers, etc... My only point here is that you can't just go with a doctor's name on a list. That is how critical mistakes are made

That's all good and all but people cannot be dismissive right away when they don't see patient reviews for a certain doctor on any forums.  This guy is from thailand, who knows maybe there are Thai written reviews out there that we dont know about and like I said, people in general who are happy with their results don't go around forums to express their happiness. Also, just because he owns a machine doesn't mean he always uses it, maybe he fell for the hype and had money and then bought it but realized it isn't good enough, if you go to his website, he displays that artas and fue as different types of procedures. People cannot also be dismissive of credentials, he's a member of the IAHRS for a reason, JT, the hairtransplant mentor, said that if we are looking for a surgeon, the iahrs and this forum is a great place to start. Also, the list that he's talking about was supposedly made by a guy who's had 13 hair transplants, who's visited every clinic of the people he named there. I agree to not put too much stock in those lists but the Doctor's name coming up in that list, him being a member of the IAHRS and him having a lot of before and after photos on his site is not something to just be dismissive about.