No confirmation of needed details days before appointment

User578402857

So, I have an appointment on 8 Sept with Dr. Biçer. I'm scheduled to fly out on 6 Sept. from the US.

Problem is, the liaison — whom I have been talking to since my appointment was set up earlier this year — has not responded to any of my texts or email about finalizing my trip in the past few days. For example, I was told some months ago that I'd be provided specific information to help my trip go smoothly: plate of car picking me up, driver's number, etc.

What do I do? Should I just stick to the flight itinerary and head to Istanbul without this information? Or cancel?

If anyone else has an appointment with Dr. Biçer, too, but had a different liaison they have been in contact with, could I give you my information to pass along so they can reach out to me, so I'm not left high-and-dry? I have my deposit invoice and contract if you need proof of that.

Not going to lie, but my stress level is pretty high right now not having this clarification that I'll be taken care of upon arrival.

Thanks!  

25 minutes ago, User578402857 said:

So, I have an appointment on 8 Sept with Dr. Biçer. I'm scheduled to fly out on 6 Sept. from the US.

Problem is, the liaison — whom I have been talking to since my appointment was set up earlier this year — has not responded to any of my texts or email about finalizing my trip in the past few days. For example, I was told some months ago that I'd be provided specific information to help my trip go smoothly: plate of car picking me up, driver's number, etc.

What do I do? Should I just stick to the flight itinerary and head to Istanbul without this information? Or cancel?

If anyone else has an appointment with Dr. Biçer, too, but had a different liaison they have been in contact with, could I give you my information to pass along so they can reach out to me, so I'm not left high-and-dry? I have my deposit invoice and contract if you need proof of that.

Not going to lie, but my stress level is pretty high right now not having this clarification that I'll be taken care of upon arrival.

Thanks!  

Sounds like you should just call the clinic

• Moderators
14 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Sounds like you should just call the clinic

Right. I was thinking the same thing. Just call the clinic. It could be that the person you've been in contact with has been out sick a few days or maybe on vacation. Just call the clinic and ask them if they can give you whatever info you need.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

4 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Right. I was thinking the same thing. Just call the clinic. It could be that the person you've been in contact with has been out sick a few days or maybe on vacation. Just call the clinic and ask them if they can give you whatever info you need.

Yes -- I reached out to the office, and, yes, it turns out he was on vacation. I have been reached out to by him and worked out the final steps. Thanks for this help -- much appreciated.

• Like 1