Oral minoxidil capsules, are they as efficient as Loniten tablets?

I was wondering for quite some time about this and decided to post a question just to make things clear(er). Dr. de Freitas gave me online prescription for oral minoxidil and I was able to get it from my drug store but they are always giving me capsules. Does anyone else has any experience with capsules and should I be worried about it? Maybe I'm only overthinking a bit too much, however some kind of confirmation would be very welcomed.

1 hour ago, Kraki77 said:

I was wondering for quite some time about this and decided to post a question just to make things clear(er). Dr. de Freitas gave me online prescription for oral minoxidil and I was able to get it from my drug store but they are always giving me capsules. Does anyone else has any experience with capsules and should I be worried about it? Maybe I'm only overthinking a bit too much, however some kind of confirmation would be very welcomed.

I am in the US and can only get the generic minox from the pharmacy. They are white tablets though. If it's a legitamate pharmacy I would think you would be OK but maybe confirm with the pharmacist and the doctor.  

Here in the UK it used to be really hard to get. Seems like recently more UK based places are getting it. I don't know if the shortages are a Spain only thing but on the other point, some people have claimed that the generic versions of Finasteride were usually not as good as the branded Propecia, so i think there's also a chance generally this applies to other medications that are made in generic form depending on the place that compounds them.