Hair Transplant in Turkey Istanbul

Harbi

Hello All, need help and recommendations, as I am planning to visit Istanbul next month and planning for Hair transplant need recommendations on hair transplant clinics in Istanbul Turkey 

This will be a great help as there  are soo many clinics over there 

??????

thanks 

Please take a step back and put this idea out of your mind for your vacation. Nipping into a clinic for a quick hair transplant is not what you want to do. What's your level of hair loss. What are you doing to prevent further loss? Surgery is a last resort and not a decision to be taken lightly. Thankfully you have found this forum which is a great place to start but I urge you not to rush into anything.

• Like 4

You are an ideal candidate given your age and extent of loss. You'd need two surgeries to achieve good overall density but you can certainly get the hairline and front rebuilt quite nicely and go back in the future to do the crown -it's considered a black hole in terms of grafts and with extensive loss such as yours, it would take a LOT. Most guys with extensive crown loss go for some baseline coverage -you can also use beard and body hair there- and then use concealer as well in order to reinforce the effect.

But please, don't combine it with a leisure trip, it's an operation that requires dedicated recovery time to get the most out of it. 

18 hours ago, TheEye said:

Dr. Resul Yaman, Dr. Ozlem Bicer and Dr. Koray Erdogan I know is among the best. Dr. Yaman is about to develop a new technique recently.

Do you know whats the new technique Dr. Yaman is developing? Any link you can provide? Thanks :)

• Valued Contributor

Any clinic that would take you accept you within a few weeks is a huge red flag! Why do you think the best clinics are booked out anything from 6-12 months? Never research a clinic by geography or budget. It will cost you a lot in the long run. Don't feel that you have to be in a rush in doing your research. Look at the forum's recommended surgeons and try and find results by doctors that are similar to your own hair loss and restoration goals. All the best!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 2:04 PM, Harbi said:

Please see attached

2AE113C9-5943-483B-98CC-6EA5CB197A2C.jpeg

D8FBCCB4-5395-43A2-9F28-43FC27BD66BC.jpeg

FF586C0F-60D7-41F7-B2E9-A85229316B9D.jpeg

3B9A0EA5-20E6-4DFE-A7AC-5888C2746025.jpeg

A8F8A209-33D6-4044-ABB9-DEC07FF015BA.jpeg

3B044DA2-9665-4ED3-ACFC-F626677D91EC.jpeg

685745C8-5116-4AE3-B603-508E3CFD951C.jpeg

306AD06C-419F-46A7-898A-FF80BB3B293D.jpeg

362D36CF-9418-4C94-AA56-9B7760E0B279.jpeg

1450D036-E7D7-45AE-8650-D4AF6987B7ED.jpeg

Amo first of, what a lovey family! Secondly please if you go to Turkey only consider Bicer, Pekiner or HLC. You run a really great risk of making things worse.. in your case I would consider Eugenix as well, you can see their fantastic results here on the forum 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:57 AM, TheEye said:

Dr. Resul Yaman, Dr. Ozlem Bicer and Dr. Koray Erdogan I know is among the best. Dr. Yaman is about to develop a new technique recently.

ASMED and Koray is an overpriced hair mill, he is not in the top 10 even and was removed from the recommended list for a reason so do not mention his name please

• Like 2