Does anyone have a picture of precisely 100 grafts?

Hi,

I am trying to find a picture of what a defined number of grafts looks like to help me estimate the number of grafts that I need.  For example, I am a picture of 100 transplanted grafts, perhaps with a square drawn around the grafts using a surgical marking pen.  It might also be 50 grafts, or 200 grafts, it doesn’t have to be 100, simply a small number of grafts where the graft count is exactly known.

I believe that physicians do this for research purposes when they are trying new techniques to determine graft survival.  It would really help me have a mental picture of what 100 grafts looks like.

Thank you for any help.

This is what 81 Grafts looks like. I took this from @Fue3361s thread

On 9/14/2021 at 7:31 PM, Fue3361 said:

r/tressless - Very High Density forehead reduction (3361 grafts)

I had zero hair there before (this was forehead reduction, my natural hairline is higher.  I counted myself in multiple spots (using higher res photo than this), always 75+

Not quite 100 grafts but 81 is still very high. His density in the hairline is incredible and I can't see any reason to make it any more dense. Even in the worst conditions I imagine his hair still looks incredible.

10 hours ago, cortex said:

I am trying to find a picture of what a defined number of grafts looks like to help me estimate the number of grafts that I need.

Put some photos so people could help you.

Different Cases will need different grafts. If you have finer hair you will need more grafts than coarser hair patients. If you have a smaller head than the area you need to cover will also shrink as well and higher Norwood's will need more grafts. There is a lot of variables in play that make things more challenging to determine. Usually a surgeon/clinic will estimate how many grafts you will need with photos but that number is subject to change when they actually get to examine your donor and your hair.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022