Aussie looking to travel overseas for HT

4 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

Do you work for Eugenix? You are giving the shill vibes 

I mean hes not wrong.. the issue would be if the techs rotate out the door like they do in Turkey.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

8 hours ago, DHT said:

It is an irrefutable fact that a quality surgeon is needed because we are trusting our heads to these doctors. Hair transplant is more of a emotional process as compared to needed process. We all has to understand this that the role of a technicians are really really vital in a surgery. Why do many people think that it's better if a doctor performs the whole surgery, will the surgeon won't feel fatigue or tired? Few thousands grafts are not a easy job to extract and implant, there are some surgeons who does this but have a look at their price and waiting list? Is it worth? In my opinion a big no. I have seen Eugenix closely and majority of the technicians working their are from Dr. Sethi's home town and he is like a father figure to them. I have visited Eugenix multiple times and seen the techs remains exactly the same which is not the case with majority of the clinics as they keep on changing because they get better growth and employment options somewhere else. 

Now coming to the technicians, When I spoke with Eugenix in the past time, they've mentioned that every tech knows what exactly he is doing, they are switching their responsibilities. Some are permanent implanters, some are loaders, some only does extraction. If one practices this for 5-10 years, we can come to the conclusion that he or she must be perfect in their work. 

The Technicians are the main triumph cards behind Eugenix ability to deliver constant great results. 

This is new and interesting thought process that I have not thought of before. I really appreciate this thanks. It actually makes sense what you are saying.

What package you recommend at eugenix?