Opinions on Fuecapilar (Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur)?

Hey everybody. I'm currently booked to get a hair transplant of 3800-4500 grafts at HLC Ankara. This will cost me around 10,000 euros which is a heck of a lot of money. I'm considering cancelling my booking and going to Fuecapilar instead. It seems to be that people are getting up to 4000 grafts for only 2500 euros there, and the results I've seen have been pretty good. I'm only nervous because, well, that is so cheap it feels too good to be true! That price is comparable to a lot of the Turkish "hair mills" that so many advise to stay away from at all costs... Is this just another of those hair mills that are going to give me a sub-par result? Or are they legit? I'm wondering what the consensus on this subreddit is as I've yet to find any seriously negative reviews of either of these doctors. Thanks very much.

• Administrators

They have been doing excellent work, Dr. Turan is now recommended by the forum

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-dogan-turan

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Iceee222 said:

So they r only a good budget option they don’t compare to other surgeons ?

depend on who you compare with. a lame american based surgeon could still cost you 5 a graft.

good budget option since compared to many other docs that are compared here, the two is way cheaper, at 1-1.5 euro per graft.

it's pretty relative since from the reccomendation, there are several 2.5-3 euro per graft docs too, but some are more popular for others. need to compare apple to apple instead of apple to pineapple, different parameter yield different result.

7 hours ago, mafpe said:

depend on who you compare with. a lame american based surgeon could still cost you 5 a graft.

good budget option since compared to many other docs that are compared here, the two is way cheaper, at 1-1.5 euro per graft.

it's pretty relative since from the reccomendation, there are several 2.5-3 euro per graft docs too, but some are more popular for others. need to compare apple to apple instead of apple to pineapple, different parameter yield different result.

I was I guess just speaking as overall  how do they compare to most surgeons out there like  do people only go to them for price or results as well?

31 minutes ago, Iceee222 said:

I was I guess just speaking as overall  how do they compare to most surgeons out there like  do people only go to them for price or results as well?

Again, price wise, a great budget option. It's hard to compare since i have no idea what 'most surgeon' translates to. But most if not everyone here would point you to other docs if you  an afford 2.5 per grafts and more, which is telling. I've never seen them being 100% recommended if someone ask who to go to if money is not an issue, and very often if people ask while presenting a lower budget.

Edited by mafpe

38 minutes ago, mafpe said:

Again, price wise, a great budget option. It's hard to compare since i have no idea what 'most surgeon' translates to. But most if not everyone here would point you to other docs if you  an afford 2.5 per grafts and more, which is telling. I've never seen them being 100% recommended if someone ask who to go to if money is not an issue, and very often if people ask while presenting a lower budget.

OK right on thanks again I appreciate your help. Do you have any surgeons that you can recommend for me as I am able to afford the 2.5 per graft. 3per graft is probs my max

7 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

OK right on thanks again I appreciate your help. Do you have any surgeons that you can recommend for me as I am able to afford the 2.5 per graft. 3per graft is probs my max

i think it's best to create a new thread, esp since the pricing changes quite often, but i reckon you'd be able to afford some docs in europe, without needing to stick to turkey.
like that you'd be able to get input from other members and their experience too

• Administrators

Dr. Christina of HDC, Dr. Turan, Dr. Camacho, Dr. Laorwong, Dr. Path, Dr. Bicer, these are all great doctors at that price range.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Christina of HDC, Dr. Turan, Dr. Camacho, Dr. Laorwong, Dr. Path, Dr. Bicer, these are all great doctors at that price range.

This is so helpful thanks so much! 

Leaning towards dr laorwong cuz I’ll be in Australia the next year. But don’t want to restrict just cuz of location so do u recommend them all the same or are there a few u recommend more than the others? 

2 hours ago, mafpe said:

i think it's best to create a new thread, esp since the pricing changes quite often, but i reckon you'd be able to afford some docs in europe, without needing to stick to turkey.
like that you'd be able to get input from other members and their experience too

Appreciate it thanks. I like the thai docs a lot as well

• Like 1