Dr Gur / Fuecapilar - 2700 Grafts

BigFoot

Hey people i would like to just share my experience and hope it contributes to this community. 

Booked through Fuecapilar who were amazing in every aspect and would highly recommend.

Dr Gur is a lovely man and highly knowledgeable and will makes you feel at ease , His team are professional and his clinic is spotless. 

I chose the 2500 euro option ( underpriced imo ) where the team does the exctractions and Gur opened the channels ( Money was not an issue but i felt the team do extractions every day and i was comfortable picking this option )

Basically everything from start to finish in booking to now has been straight forward with no issues ( i feel i should balance my views with some negatives but i have not really got any  but maybe that will change after my review in a couple of months lol ). Now it is a waiting game to see how my body takes to the grafts and how good of a job was performed by Gur and his team.

Donor available  - 6-8k

Donor density - Above Average

I have attached some photos i have taken over the last 2 weeks but will send in report with pictures from clinic when i get it.

Any questions feel free to ask

Thanks for reading.

8.png

7.png

6.png

1.png

9.png

5.png

4.png

2.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...