Fuecapilar/Dr. Gur asking for passport picture

Someone who was operated on by Dr. Gur will be able to give you the best answer here but I booked with Dr. Yaman and no passport pictures were required...I don't see how they are relevant to the procedure. 

Of course there are always many possibilities. If you are flying in from outside the EU, there may be different considerations. Also, he may want to ensure that you are not given any grief when going through customs. Too many scenarios to consider and the paranoia machine can keep turning and turning. If it's their standard practice and you hear from other Gur patients, I say go for it man, nothing to fear. 

17 minutes ago, Mynamejermaine said:

Hello,

Thank you all on this forum. I have paid my deposit for Dr. Gur! The correspondent on WhatsApp is asking for pictures of my passport, is this standard practice? I’m hesitant to share this information.

Hello Mynajermaine,

This is Jose from FUECAPILAR. 

Yes, it is a standard practice to request the passport of arriving patients and accompanying passengers ahead of time for the following: 

1. Passport details are used to confirm the identity of the arriving patient by the transportation service provider at the airports. 
2. All arriving patients and passengers are required to be registered by the Turkish Ministry of Transportation and Turkish Ministry of Tourism since 2020. 
3. All patients are required to be registered at the clinic as a requirement from the Ministry of Health.

Don´t hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Jose Navarrete
---
www.fuecapilar.com
email: myhair@fuecapilar.com
Tlf/whatsapp: +90 542 250 0909

• Like 1

Jose Navarrete
---
www.fuecapilar.com
email: myhair@fuecapilar.com
Tlf/whatsapp: +90 542 250 0909

• 1 year later...

Thanks for shedding light on the passport picture request at FUECAPILAR. It's great to understand the reasons behind it. The level of detail and registration requirements from the Turkish Ministries makes a lot more sense now!  Totally switching gears here, have you ever stumbled upon discussions about how people pay for fake ID? It's one of those random topics that pop up, right?