RQC Dr Galani Surat HT

Nope, with Eugenix, Medispa, Dr Palakurthi, Dr Dua all forum recommended and pretty much suiting all needs/affordability in India I think you will find a Dr that meets your particular requirements. Stick to Drs you can actually see results for.

2 hours ago, Britalien said:

Nope, with Eugenix, Medispa, Dr Palakurthi, Dr Dua all forum recommended and pretty much suiting all needs/affordability in India I think you will find a Dr that meets your particular requirements. Stick to Drs you can actually see results for.

Ok. I stay in a place near to Vizag and its so strange that i have never even heard of Dr Radha till now. Anyways i will try to get a consultation with this doctor and see how it works. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:07 PM, Britalian said:

Lol just noticed a old thread, shows that things have changed since I was posting in 2015… Dr Bhatti + Dr Radha were the ones to choose, Not Eugenix… 

Hi

Wanted to check how did you go? I'm planning to consult her for an FUE surgery

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 6:16 AM, Britalian said:

How much they charge except Eugenix which I am aware of.